Fall has arrived! We have settled into our new routines, and learning is happening all over our campus. It's exciting to see our students coming to school ready to learn and making good choices that benefit our school community.
- Our first School Community Council meeting of the year will be Wednesday, October 16th @ 4:30 p.m. in our school Media Center/Library.
- School pictures will be taken Thursday, October 17th. Wear your best smile:)
- Fall Recess (no school): October 21-25.
- Grade Transmittal Day (no school): Monday, October 28th.
- Chick-fil-A Sprit Night: Wednesday, October 30, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
PTA is looking for volunteers to help with events throughout the year. 2019-20 PTA Memberships are available for $5 in the school office or--new this year-- they are set up to take electronic membership payments. This is a great way to help support our school to help fund field trips and extra curricular activities for our students. This year’s memberships will come with a gift certificate to the Scholastic book fair!
- Oquirrh has added a fully-staffed Wellness Center this year to allow our students a place to go to regroup and recharge when they need a short 10-minute break in their school day. We understand that learning can be hard work and sometimes the social/emotional aspect of a child's day can be overwhelming to them. A trip to the Wellness Center can provide some needed support and is a safe place for students to reset and be better able to resume their job as students and friends in our school community.
Thank you for your continued support. Please let us know what questions you may have by calling our office at 801-565-7474.
-Shauna Worthington, Principal
2019-20 PTA Memberships are available for $5 in the school office. This is a great way to help support our school to help fund field trips and extra curricular activities for our students.