We are excited to announce our Family Learning Center (FLC) classes for the 2021-22 school year! (coming soon)
Please join us for these exciting classes. Supervised activities will be provided for your children.
FLC classes are listed on Oquirrh's home page on the Google calendar.
Various resources are available to our Oquirrh community.
- HEAT Program (November 1, 2021-April 30, 2022) *Important information to read before you apply:
The Jordan School District is partnering with Home Energy Assistance Target (HEAT) to help our families within our school.
As a courtesy to help our families, we help you fill out the application and submit it to the HEAT office. The HEAT office can take 45 business days to finalize their evaluation and decision. If you have any questions or have not received a response after 45 business days, please contact the HEAT Office at: 801-468-0221.
If you have a 24 hour shut-off notice, please call 801-468-0221 in order to make an appointment with the HEAT office.
Our personnel cannot help you at this point.How to apply:
If your children attend Oquirrh Elementary, call the school to make an appointment using the contact information below:
7165 S. Paddington Road, West Jordan, UT 84084
Contact Person: Evelyn Sadler
Please bring the following documentation:
- Identification: For every one older than 18 in your household, current Driver’s License, State ID, or Permanent Resident Card.
- Social Security cards for yourself and EVERYONE living in your household.
- Proof of medical expenses you paid in the month prior to the month of your appointment.
- Proof of any child support and/or alimony you paid in the month prior to the month of your appointment.
- Proof of disability.
- Proof of a child in the home age five (5) and under (birth certificate, blessing certificate, etc.).
- Copies of current utilities bills for gas and electricity.
- Proof of all income received in the month prior to the month of your appointment.